• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

👗🌌~ I need help to find some little clothes ~🌌👗

I'm a newbie, even if I'm into DD/lg since 2015

I'm 18, I study and I live with my family, which doesn't know about this

I don't have a work because I'm still studying and I need some cheap little clothes/outfit

I'm very tall and not so thin, so ,even if I find something, I always doubt it can fit me 

I also live in Italy, and some sites don't send products here

I'd like to have an onesie or some cute clothes

I hope someone can help me linking me some good sites 

Anyway, thank you for your attention 💝🌌💕

Im a bit of an odd size for abdl clothes too so i just find stuffs that looks little or make my own...its actually pretty easy to convert an oversized long shirt into a onesie..ive been making some onesies from my daddy's old band tees..

Anything can be little clothes if you feel little wearing it..it doesnt all have to be pink and frilly or have baby patterns on it

Have you tried shopping in thrift shops for things like cute shirts or bib type pants( overalls or romper jeans) not sure what you call them in italy but thwyre very comfy and feel little to me

I noticed alot of little like to wear tutus ..that might be an ordinary item you find to feel little

I usualy like knee high or thigh high sockies which makes me feel little the higher they go..just a cut tank top and simple cotton panties with high sockies is my favorte little outfit for around the house

Also alot of dresses might feel little depending on the cut and style or them

I suppose little clothes is really just your own style and happens to be what you want to wear most when your little

Sorry if that wasnt helpful..i dont tend to buy clothes online cuz i needs to try everything on to make sure it fits 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Zombiecakes420 said:

Im a bit of an odd size for abdl clothes too so i just find stuffs that looks little or make my own...its actually pretty easy to convert an oversized long shirt into a onesie..ive been making some onesies from my daddy's old band tees..

Anything can be little clothes if you feel little wearing it..it doesnt all have to be pink and frilly or have baby patterns on it

Have you tried shopping in thrift shops for things like cute shirts or bib type pants( overalls or romper jeans) not sure what you call them in italy but thwyre very comfy and feel little to me

I noticed alot of little like to wear tutus ..that might be an ordinary item you find to feel little

I usualy like knee high or thigh high sockies which makes me feel little the higher they go..just a cut tank top and simple cotton panties with high sockies is my favorte little outfit for around the house

Also alot of dresses might feel little depending on the cut and style or them

I suppose little clothes is really just your own style and happens to be what you want to wear most when your little

Sorry if that wasnt helpful..i dont tend to buy clothes online cuz i needs to try everything on to make sure it fits 

You were helpful, don't worry :3💕🌌

I'll try to find something in some thrift shop 

While for knee high... Well, I'm 1.82 cm tall, so it's a little bit difficult for me to find something, even if I love it

Awww....you could try buying the ones that are supposed to be thigh high and they should be around knee high..like just below the knee...or maybe get some tights...tights are usualy very stretchy and the one good thing about tights is that even when the elastic top starts to wear out its still held tight in place by the waist of your shorts or skirt...

Or maybe cute leggings with a little feeling pattern and those frilly ankle sockies would be cute too....that is if your looking to cover your legs more

I tend to want to cover my legs cuz even when i shave they seem stubbly n sockies create that smooth feel

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Zombiecakes420 said:

Awww....you could try buying the ones that are supposed to be thigh high and they should be around knee high..like just below the knee...or maybe get some tights...tights are usualy very stretchy and the one good thing about tights is that even when the elastic top starts to wear out its still held tight in place by the waist of your shorts or skirt...

Or maybe cute leggings with a little feeling pattern and those frilly ankle sockies would be cute too....that is if your looking to cover your legs more

I tend to want to cover my legs cuz even when i shave they seem stubbly n sockies create that smooth feel

Yap, I'll try to get them

Thank you 🌌💕

Hands down, my go to is ABUniverse. Not only do they have fantastic diapers (The best in my opinion, they put medical diapers to shame any day) but if you scroll on the site, they also do onesies now too that are super soft and cute, and for a great price. LittleforBig on Amazon I hear is good for skirts and onesies too, but I never tried them. 

As for PJ's, I usually run to Belks for that, they don't have to many babyish designs, but I got some of the softest polka dotted PJs I have ever felt in my life there, and they are known for they're jaw dropping prices.

Edited by Brandon Sleepypaws

58 minutes ago, Brandon Sleepypaws said:

Hands down, my go to is ABUniverse. Not only do they have fantastic diapers (The best in my opinion, they put medical diapers to shame any day) but if you scroll on the site, they also do onesies now too that are super soft and cute, and for a great price. LittleforBig on Amazon I here is good for skirts and onesies too, but I never tried them. 

As for PJ's, I usually run to Belks for that, they don't have to many babyish designs, but I got some of the softest polka dotted PJs I have ever felt in my life there, and they are known for they're jaw dropping prices.

Thank you, I'll give them a look 🌌💕

1 hour ago, Dollycupcake said:

I made a topic with a small list of little shops including some selling cute clothes you might be able to find something there :) 

UH, THANK YOU ❤🌌

• Love 1