• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Okies so I’m a little and my daddy and I are married. 2 Sunday’s in a row he has taken off without telling me and wouldn’t answer his phone for anyone. Uhm today I found out the past 2 1/2 days he was at some females house he met on Craigslist but swears he didn’t do anything....

if you were me would you believe him?

Well... did he tell you why he was there? 

I mean, if he gives you no good reason then it’s going to be suuuuuper hard to trust him. Even if you want to. 

Honestly its super weird! I’d be suspicious too. You need to sit down and talk with him. If he’s just friends with this girl then maybe you should meet her too. That way you’ll not be as suspicious of what’s going on. 

If he refuses to talk and wont introduce you or anything then I’d totally not trust him. But that’s a really personal choice and it depends on how trustworthy you find him to begin with. 💖

I hope it all works out for the best. 

Well he told me all he did was hang out there but for 2/12 days and they didn’t do anything?  And to not answer my calls or texts... It was the first time he’d ever met her, apparently he’s been talking to a lot of women on cl and I rlly rlly don’t know what to do. Outside of the dynamic we are married and have 3 kids and he knows I would never ever share. 

46 minutes ago, Bulmapierce said:

Well he told me all he did was hang out there but for 2/12 days and they didn’t do anything?  And to not answer my calls or texts... It was the first time he’d ever met her, apparently he’s been talking to a lot of women on cl and I rlly rlly don’t know what to do. Outside of the dynamic we are married and have 3 kids and he knows I would never ever share. 

Lol.... just hanging out isn’t a reason. And not answering is super rude. 

If it was me I wouldn’t trust him at all. That behavior pattern is just too fishy. 

And I don’t really see any reason why you’d leave your family alone that long just to hang out. That’s dumb. 

You should talk with him and tell him how it makes you feel. Even if he’s not doing anything, if it hurts you, he needs to know and should consider that. 

• Love 1

It sounds pretty sketchy to me, and the fact that you're asking on the forum says you're already doubting the veracity of his story. I wouldn't be as worried about my partner having female friends as the not answering the phone or responding to texts. That would bug me because if there's an emergency? He needs to be available. End of story. 

I have to agree with minyg and BlushyBabyBae. I've been married for 2 years, and we have been together for almost 7 years in total. There is no way I would ghost out on my Kitten to hang out with a stranger for 2+ days. I tell my Kitten where I am going, how long I plan to be gone (She understands when I run over my estimated time.), and I even send cute messages when I am hanging out with my vanilla friends.

Personally I find that in a relationship (Whether it is Vanilla or BDSM) Communication, and Trust are key.

• Love 4

No, sorry. Even if he didn't have sex with her (which is highly doubtful i am afraid), he cheated on you the moment he arrived at her house and knocked on the door. i will not tell you what you must do, that is your difficult decision alone, but yes, he is (or was) cheating on you.  

• Thanks 1

If it was innocent he would have told you, and he wouldn't have not answered his phone. You guys have kids, it could have been an emergency relating to them. 

Even if he didn't sleep with her. He sounds like a questionable human being.