• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
ToriOreo

Welcome New Admin/Owner!

I just want to say a huge, huge THANK YOU to Tori! We started this site as admins together and it was an amazing experience working with you. You have always been super dedicated to the site and an absolutely lovely person to work with. You've been such a huge driving force behind the growth and success of this site. I wish you all the luck in the world with grad school :773_purple_heart: 

Also good luck and thank you to Saki for taking up the mantle! 

• Love 3

6 hours ago, Rosalie said:

I just want to say a huge, huge THANK YOU to Tori! We started this site as admins together and it was an amazing experience working with you. You have always been super dedicated to the site and an absolutely lovely person to work with. You've been such a huge driving force behind the growth and success of this site. I wish you all the luck in the world with grad school :773_purple_heart: 

Also good luck and thank you to Saki for taking up the mantle! 

Shut up :61_sob: I'm not crying you're crying!! :780_sparkling_heart: You're too sweet and thank you!!

• Love 3

🐢🕊 is sorry to see you go but understands life can be so demanding! Good luck with graduate school and please don’t fade away completely. You gave us all a safe place to be and will hold a special place in our hearts ❤️

• Love 2