• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
HisGlazedBunny

Collars or Ownership stuff!

:362_cherries: So my Daddy and me are looking into collars and find a cute one that locks and such. So I have a bunch of thoughts I'd like to hear from all of you! sorry its a bit long >-<"

---If you don't know much about collaring and its levels here is a simple thingy  http://daddys-doll.blogspot.com/2014/07/different-types-of-collars-and-their.html

• Where did you get yours & What does it mean to you? Are you owned, in training, play collar only?  (any recommended places for custom etc) 
  • Discreet or not? why?
  • If you're not would you like to be? How would you like your partner to go about it? ( romantic, kink party, birthday gift?) Dream collar?
  • Do you have something else other than a collar? Paci, anklet, tattoo etc. What does it mean & why?
  • Whats your collar story ? (Did you go on a date or was it a kink party where everyone watched the collaring or was it just a gift etc.)
  • Are there rules that come with your collaring?
  • How'd you as a partnership come to the conclusion of collaring?
  • Do you abide with the different meanings of the different collars? (like how certain one stand for diff things/ also are you going through levels of them)
  • Do you not agree with collaring? why?

:1299_squiggle_excited: Me and my Daddy take it seriously and are looking into the.. eeep!.. Ownership collar :3. Im quite the spoiled lady so were looking for custom gold chain type, with maybe his initials, that locks, but I don't like those bigger heart locks bc they're too bulk for me heh n//n. Its really hard to find out what we like and where we could get it. Help if any ideas! I also plan on making my own play collar with the Lacey ruffles Ill post pics when I do prolly c: I hope he asks me real romantic, like the most special picnic ever, go somewhere adventurous or fancy. Im TOO excite! :780_sparkling_heart:

• Love 2

• Where did you get yours & What does it mean to you? Are you owned, in training, play collar only?  (any recommended places for custom etc) 

I have a lot of collars. I have dressy ones I've gotten off etsy and leather ones I've gotten from bdsm stores and some I've even picked up from the pet store. For the actually ownership collar I wear every day I have a locking bracelet instead.

collars to me are more play toys.... my bracelet one I consider a sign of ownership but I'm not to serious about collars meaning something deeper. The idea of ceremonies and different levels is silly to me but I know a lot if people like those meanings and importance.  

• Discreet or not? why?

both.... I like discreet ones and obvious ones depending on my mood that day.

• Do you have something else other than a collar? Paci, anklet, tattoo etc. What does it mean & why?

I use a bracelet... because it's easier and less obvious for wearing 24/7

nope

• Do you abide with the different meanings of the different collars? (like how certain one stand for diff things/ also are you going through levels of them)

nope

its fine if people enjoy it.... but it's not for me. It feels to rigid for me to enjoy it. XD 

• Love 1

@BlushyBabyBee I do see what you mean by the levels being a little silly. I do think they're more important for kink outings bc Doms know whether or not they can aproach certain subs and such. (And also the sun could feel humiliated by only being in a training collar or proud they're in consideration etc) 

For me the level of seriousness is in that the collar I'm getting is sorta of a promise of forever. Outside of bdsm we do plan to get married so this is our way of incorporating that with including ownership which I love so much ^-^ 

I wanna go to the pet store and see if there are any cute play collars too! 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, HisGlazedBunny said:

@BlushyBabyBee I do see what you mean by the levels being a little silly. I do think they're more important for kink outings bc Doms know whether or not they can aproach certain subs and such. (And also the sun could feel humiliated by only being in a training collar or proud they're in consideration etc) 

For me the level of seriousness is in that the collar I'm getting is sorta of a promise of forever. Outside of bdsm we do plan to get married so this is our way of incorporating that with including ownership which I love so much ^-^ 

I wanna go to the pet store and see if there are any cute play collars too! 

I know a lot of people see permanent type collars as a pre wedding kind of thing. At so sweet too. 💖💖💖

i hope you like yours. 

Also, I've seen micro heart shaped locks on etsy. And ones that lock permanently might be fun. 

• Love 1

I have a day collar and two play collars. My master and I both like to use the collars as a symbol of ownership and don't really believe in going through a collaring ceremony to prove his ownership of me. There are tons of amazing places to find custom collars on etsy! Just search "petplay collar" or "bsdm collar" or anything along those lines and you'll come up with a lot of searches. Lots of the owners are really nice and helpful too.

• Discreet or not? why?

The day collar is a simple black choker that we lock sometimes. That one is obviously discreet. The two play collars are not discreet, but I don't have the courage to wear them in public. I think it would be really nice and freeing to be able to express my pet side in public, but I'm in college and fear the judgement of everyone around me. 

I have kitten paws, ears, and cuffs that are not used as often as the collar is. They all help me get into kitten/little space. I really want a tail, but I haven't gotten there yet. 

• Whats your collar story ? (Did you go on a date or was it a kink party where everyone watched the collaring or was it just a gift etc.)

My first collar is a custom play collar that my master bought for me. We both had been talking about pet play in the relationship for a long time and gradually worked up to introducing new things. We finally got up to introducing gear, and the collar was the first on the list. It really added to our relationship in terms of pet play.

This is a rule but master isn't too strict about it: master is the only one to put on kitten's collars and lock them. Kitten must ask for permission to do it herself.

• Love 1

• Where did you get yours & What does it mean to you? Are you owned, in training, play collar only?  
    • I have several collars and they are more for play, I do consider them a symbol of ownership though. My current is a simple pink leather buckle choker collar with a ring, and dog tag that says "Daddy's Puppy".
  • Discreet or not? why?
    • I thought about having a discreet collar but I can't decide, may consider it more in the future.
  • Whats your collar story ?
    • My first "collar" was a cute pink leather choker with a metal heart that Daddy surprise gifted me through mail because we were still long distance dating at the time.
    • No, but I would really love a rule that only Daddy can remove/put on the collar. Its how things tend to go but we haven't officially made a rule. (because I don't know how to deal with exceptions to a rule like that, like if he is gone and I desperately need to remove it for some reason)
    • It was just an ordinary idea I think. He was my Master and I was his puppy girl. So he gave me a collar. I requested newer ones over time. 
    • No! I don't really care about all that.. I just like having a collar with my own meaning.
  • Love 1

On 9/22/2017 at 4:20 PM, HisGlazedBunny said:
  • Discreet or not? why?
  • If you're not would you like to be? How would you like your partner to go about it? ( romantic, kink party, birthday gift?) Dream collar?
  • I made my first collar with things I had at home. To me, it was basically a second proposal from @BigDaddyWolfe (since we're already married). My new collar I ordered from Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheCagedFlower.
    Spoiler

il_570xN.1391997397_1z0c.jpg.8e60efdb542813df05f8fae00dd6d313.jpg

• Mine is "discreet". I have sensory issues so a big thick leather one would be too much for every day. I found something better suited to my needs.
  • Daddy helped me pick out my collar, but it was ultimately my choice and I love it.
  • I don't have anything else at the moment.
  • No big story. We've been looking at "good" collars for weeks and finally found one we liked.
  • Only that it's 24/7 but I can take it off with permission.
  • Daddy wanted to "mark" me as his own ^_^
  • Not really.
Edited by IzzyKit
  • Love 1

just a simple chain from from the market. Stainless steel as it's pretty strong and doesn't tarnish. Just waiting for a lockable heart padlock from etsy to be delivered to Him. 

• Discreet or not? why?

yes it has to be discreet for a few reasons. No.1 i have children. No.2 i work and train in a gym, so it has to be pretty subtle and not be any kind of possible hindrance or danger.

Daddy has it all planned out. He has written a contract, things we will say to one another, what i will wear.....the whole thing. An actual ceremony! 

nothing that i wear all the time. But i have a pretty silver anklet for evenings out, and a leather kitty collar and lead foer...erm....evenings in, hehe (or mornings, or afternoons etc etc etc)

it will happen at His home. Just the two of us, then go out for a posh meal after.

i already have my rules. They are not dependent on the upcoming collaring.

He brought it up first.  Just simple, brief comments to start with, then it got more serious as He realised that this relationship was going the way we were both hoping it would.  

i have no interest in different collars.  In my world, there are only two kinds. A lifetime, everyday 24/7 collar, and the less serious "play" collar. 

obviously i do, hehe. 

• Love 3