• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Littlebitty

Littles with children

I know there are other similar topics but I just felt like writing about how I feel being a Little while also being a mother. This could get long. I don't know. I hope you all don't mind.

I'll start by saying that I absolutely love being a mother to my son. He is 1 year old and he is my world. Seeing his little smiling face and hearing him giggle and learn new things about this big world every day is what I live for now. But lately I've kind of been struggling with the fact that I can't be Little 24/7. I don't regret having my son at all, but it just makes me upset that I can't be myself all of the time. I guess this just comes with being a Little and a mother. You can't fight the inevitable.

I see youtubers like Binkie Princess who get to live their lives as Littles whenever they want and even have whole rooms dedicated to Little space with a crib and everything and I wish I could have that but I cant. I keep thinking that this is just how it is going to be until my son moves out one day but by then I'll be too old for Little space.. It feels like right now it's cute and stuff because I'm still kind of young but I feel it's different once you get 35+. Isn't it? I just see all the time in posts where daddys are looking for a little and they almost always want someone young/petite/etc. Maybe that's just me worrying too much about what others think. I don't know.

Up until 2 years ago when I was 18, I never got to live my life. I was mentally abused by my father and even neglected. I missed out on so much of my life and didn't get to have a childhood because of that. I had my son when I was 19 and it just feels like I didn't get to do enough sometimes. Now that I have a kid of my own, sometimes it feels like it's just too late and I just can't do anything for myself any more. My life isn't "over" but, again, it just sucks because I can't be my Little self 24/7 and that's a big dream of mine. 

Right now I get to color pictures for Daddy. I have stuffies. Daddy has rules, punishments, and rewards for me. I have my own sippy and I plan on getting an adult paci soon. I even have a sticker chart for when I'm good. I know there are times when I have to be a big girl, but I want to feel little more often. I want to feel little in public and wear diapers under my big girl pants. This is what I want. I'm scared of having to hide it because I know my son will get bigger and may notice some things different than other parents. What if he finds my Little stuff one day? I'm scared of that.

I hope none of this offended anyone. This is just what's been on my mind lately. I hope I'm not the only person who has had feelings like this. I also hope that none of you feel like I regret having a baby after reading this because I don't regret it. I hope I got my point across clearly. Thank you.

Also in case you were wondering, I am going to see a therapist soon to talk about these things.

• Love 4

Okay.... there are a lot of older littles on this site. So no, your age will have no influence on your littlespace unless you decide to let it. Sure you might grow out of being a little, but you don't have too if you still enjoy it. 

And there are daddies out there for every type of body and age. They don't all want the young tiny things... it's just what's commonly portrayed. Kind of like how only buff tall men are in magazines but a lot of girls prefer different types. Don't let images dictate what you think you have to be. 

Its a weird balance you have to strike having children. It does get easier over time though. My children are 10 and 7 right now and I have no issues embracing the little side of life. We go to the toy store together and watch movies. I get to enjoy these things with them instead of just watching over them. It's nice. 

My partner always takes time once everyone else is in bed to focus on me too. So I always get some one on one little time. 

And as long as your child grows up seeing your stuffies and sippy cups as what you do then he'll think no different. It's hiding it and acting like it's wrong that will give him that idea. Sure when he brings friends over you may have to hide them and be adult, but that's only little bits of time. 

I keep all of my little items that I don't want to share in with my naughty toys. That way I know they are well hidden. Lol    But I leave out my coloring books and stuffies and fair bows.... my room is sickenly girly pink... my boys just know it's how I am. No issues. ^^ 

• Love 7

hey! i have the exact same feelings!! funny too cuz i was just watching binkie girl and thinking the same thing! i have a 2 month old and i didn’t start feeling brave enough to express my little interests to my Daddy until i was already a couple months pregnant. i too feel sad thinking when he gets old enough i can’t walk around the house in a t-shirt and pull ups lol i’m 26 btw. i get some personal little time now and i know i’ll keep being little with my fiancé. you’re not alone in how you feel and i’m glad i’m not the only one either. i’ve tslked to other little’s on here with children who have been really reassuring. you don’t have to give it up completely and if you want it to be part of your life then you’ll find a way. maybe have a place where you can lock your little stuff up. and you can still wear under your clothes! i wish i could be 24/7 too. hope this makes you feel a bit better

• Love 1

Blushy is right, 

I'm 26 too littlemoonbug

and i only learned about ddlg last year

if it's a part of who you are, then age doesn't matter. I will be my Daddy's little girl no matter how old I get

24/7 dynamics are hard to pull off even when you dont have kids. we dont and i still can't be little 24/7 even tho i try. life just gets in the way of that. so embrace what you have instead. 

and dont be ashamed of your interests. your son wont be worried about your stuffed animals or sippy cups if you aren't. Yes you might have to hide some things (like diapers), especially at that age when kids want to tell everyone everything. but it's perfect fine for an adult of any age to have hobbies whether it's stuffed toys or eating fun snacks...

it's something that you will adjust too i think

theres no need to stress

plus kids start leaving the house a lot more often when they get 13+, they'll want to go hang out with friends and stuff. and especially when they get their own car.

and as your child grows older school-age you can teach about privacy and knocking. so that your bedroom can be your safe place. 

• Love 1

On ‎06‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 9:17 PM, Littlepuppygirl said:

and dont be ashamed of your interests. your son wont be worried about your stuffed animals or sippy cups if you aren't. Yes you might have to hide some things (like diapers), especially at that age when kids want to tell everyone everything. but it's perfect fine for an adult of any age to have hobbies whether it's stuffed toys or eating fun snacks...

Thats soo important! Don't hide your stuff like it's false or strange. I have the exact same Feelings @Littlebitty. My daughter is 15 months old. I was 17 when i gave birth to my daughter.  After a few months I discoverd I like Onesies, Pacis and Diapers. I have the same dream like you. Being Little 24/7 with a own Little room. My Boyfriend said when our daughter moved out i will get my room ^_^ I will be 35+ too but i don't care because i know i will be a Little at all. Until then, remember: One day your son willl go to the kindergarden and School. So you have a few hours to be yourself. And when he get older he will hang out with his friends and he learn to knock on your door so you have some privacy in your bedroom.

So your not alone. I feel the same like you. Stay strong. We can make it through this :)  

I'm 26 and a mother also. I get to enjoy little things with my son, which is fun for both of us! I'm still trying to figure out the whole little space for myself also, since I've never been able to be little until recently (my roommate is a dom, and doesn't make me feel stupid for going little when I do). But never let anyone make you feel like you're too old to be little!