• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
BruceDaLittle

Diapers at Night

I have Cerebral Palsy and i wear diapers at night. Its easier then getting up to go to the bathroomūüė∂ i wet them but i never gone Number two in them I have a roomate im worried about the smell and it sounds icky. So does anyone have experience with this and how do you dispose of it?

I am no stranger to this, and having to deal with other roommates/family on situations like this. There is no one way to do it. I would highly recommend keeping the bags from the grocery stores, changing right away, etc. However, sometimes (Especially if in bed) this can not be always be practical. It is passed around that chlorophyll tablets can help with digestive health and take away a lot of the smell that comes along with  messing. 

I do not mess my diapers myself, so I cannot claim this to be accurate. I would do full research before starting any kind of vitamin or supplement, and always talk to a doctor first. Just because you do take it does not mean it will be totally stealth. I messed once in my diaper, and never EVER again. I can vouch that it is "Icky" like you said, and it is important to remember that just because you wear diapers does not mean that you have to mess, or follow the crowd. 

Does your roommate know about your diapers? (COMING OUT) Maybe keep a smell proof pail in the bathroom. If you are taking a heavy challenge of  (GOING STEALTH) and you really REALLY trust your roommate, you can probably time removal of garbage in such a way where you bag your diaper, empty the garbage, then put it outside, and put other bags on top of it, etc. Use other boxes, used containers, etc, to your advantage that are in the garbage, or double bag if necessary so maybe things don't show through as well. 

Sounds like quite a challenge. I was kinda tired when I typed above, But I hope some of it helps.  :)

10 hours ago, Brandon Sleepypaws said:

I am no stranger to this, and having to deal with other roommates/family on situations like this. There is no one way to do it. I would highly recommend keeping the bags from the grocery stores, changing right away, etc. However, sometimes (Especially if in bed) this can not be always be practical. It is passed around that chlorophyll tablets can help with digestive health and take away a lot of the smell that comes along with  messing. 

I do not mess my diapers myself, so I cannot claim this to be accurate. I would do full research before starting any kind of vitamin or supplement, and always talk to a doctor first. Just because you do take it does not mean it will be totally stealth. I messed once in my diaper, and never EVER again. I can vouch that it is "Icky" like you said, and it is important to remember that just because you wear diapers does not mean that you have to mess, or follow the crowd. 

Does your roommate know about your diapers? (COMING OUT) Maybe keep a smell proof pail in the bathroom. If you are taking a heavy challenge of  (GOING STEALTH) and you really REALLY trust your roommate, you can probably time removal of garbage in such a way where you bag your diaper, empty the garbage, then put it outside, and put other bags on top of it, etc. Use other boxes, used containers, etc, to your advantage that are in the garbage, or double bag if necessary so maybe things don't show through as well. 

Sounds like quite a challenge. I was kinda tired when I typed above, But I hope some of it helps.  :)

Thanks a lot im gonna try and get those odor blocking bags cuz my roomate said the outside trashcan smells like wet diapers.

Interesting that he specifically says wet diapers, rather than "it smells bad" hopefully you have not blown your cover. Best of luck, and I defiantly would recommend those, however watch out for ones that have scent in them (so then he wont question why the trash can now smells like baby powder, or fruit smoothie or something.)

1 hour ago, Brandon Sleepypaws said:

Interesting that he specifically says wet diapers, rather than "it smells bad" hopefully you have not blown your cover. Best of luck, and I defiantly would recommend those, however watch out for ones that have scent in them (so then he wont question why the trash can now smells like baby powder, or fruit smoothie or something.)

He said diapers but he was drunk at the time lol I just only wet my diapersūüė∂ he has never bothered me about them. Thanks I never thought someone would respond to my post.

2 hours ago, BruceDaLittle said:

He said diapers but he was drunk at the time lol I just only wet my diapersūüė∂ he has never bothered me about them. Thanks I never thought someone would respond to my post.

Its not a problem! ^_^ I actually just joined, and i love helping others out. If there is anything else I can help with please feel free to send me a message. :)  I actually should probably get some diaper bags myself, so actually you helped me out a bit too! (Also, i only wet mine myself, I tried the other way one time, and trust me never again.)

Edited by Brandon Sleepypaws

We've talked about this before so you know i dont even wet mine let alone meas thems but i do have another icky use for thems..thankfully my Daddy thinks its cute i wear diapers or pull ups instead of conventional period control products but they do get smelly if you dont dispose of them same day...those odor control bags work well enough to block the smell for a day or two but ordor is still there so they eventually get smelly but not as bad so thats a good idea to invest in some of those....

And some baby wipes to help clean up better...also even if you dont use the baby powder directly on yourself its helpful in blocking odor in the trash as well

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Brandon Sleepypaws said:

Its not a problem! ^_^ I actually just joined, and i love helping others out. If there is anything else I can help with please feel free to send me a message. :)  I actually should probably get some diaper bags myself, so actually you helped me out a bit too! (Also, i only wet mine myself, I tried the other way one time, and trust me never again.)

Welcome an if i need help i will. Lol glad i could help

2 minutes ago, Zombiecakes420 said:

We've talked about this before so you know i dont even wet mine let alone meas thems but i do have another icky use for thems..thankfully my Daddy thinks its cute i wear diapers or pull ups instead of conventional period control products but they do get smelly if you dont dispose of them same day...those odor control bags work well enough to block the smell for a day or two but ordor is still there so they eventually get smelly but not as bad so thats a good idea to invest in some of those....

And some baby wipes to help clean up better...also even if you dont use the baby powder directly on yourself its helpful in blocking odor in the trash as well

Thankies