• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Oh my god these are the best haha. I love reading "normal" stories XD 

The very first time Daddy wanted to give me a facial... he shot it RIGHT in my eye. Oh my god the pain. He felt so bad and I had to wash it out with eye drops for ages. I thought it was funny after the pain stopped, especially with how cute and sorry he was.

I like being spat on, especially right in my face/mouth and just a few nights ago he spat on me... but got it RIGHT in my eye lol. It didn't hurt but I couldn't see a THING and we couldn't get it out! So awkward right in the middle of it ;) 

And then there are the handful of times we've nearly ahh.. broken him >.< cause we've slipped while we were being too rough. My poor Daddy. Thankfully we've never ended up at the hospital... YET!

• Love 1

Jesus, okies. I am a virgin but hearing these stories don't even make me scared of sex, but give me realistic goals and I thank you all for that. These all had me laughing for at least an hour straight 😂😂😂

• Love 2

I just have one thing to say about it...

I was having sex on a street (in a car) and SOMEHOW I lost one shoe.

19 hours ago, HannahBanana said:

Jesus, okies. I am a virgin but hearing these stories don't even make me scared of sex, but give me realistic goals and I thank you all for that. These all had me laughing for at least an hour straight 😂😂😂

This makes me super happy to read! That's what I was really hoping peeps would get out of this topic. Sex isn't perfect and sillies happen all the time. That's why it's so important to have it with someone who will laugh with you or take care of you if an owwie does happen!

• Love 2

My boyfriend and I were having playtime in my room at college and afterwards, I went to pull him down for a kiss but ended up whacking him in the dick/balls with my knee :4_joy:

Oh my Gawd, I felt so bad! We still laugh about it two years later, but damn, y'know? After playtime's over, I'm not /trying/ to hurt my princess! 😂😣

On 10/29/2017 at 2:48 PM, Lizz said:

I just have one thing to say about it...

I was having sex on a street (in a car) and SOMEHOW I lost one shoe.

Is this why I always see single shoes on the side of the road?!??!? 🙀

People loose them during fun times. Hehe 

13 hours ago, BlushyBabyBee said:

Is this why I always see single shoes on the side of the road?!??!? 🙀

People loose them during fun times. Hehe 

Hahahaha i guess it is!