• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Buttons

Suggestions & Ideas for the Future of DDlg World!

Hi there!

We would love to encourage further interaction with DDlg World forums in the future. So, for ideas and suggestions, we're turning to our most important priority: Our members! 

What would you like to see for the future of DDlg World? 

For example: 

• Giveaways
  • Colouring competitions
  • Emoji/sticker competitions
  • Best profile competitions 
  • Member of the month/week 

Let us know your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions below! :11_blush:

• Love 3

Hm, maybe a pre-made help with questions on our profiles? I see a lot of members dont write anything on their profiles other than "im not that good at this" so i think some general questions that pop up could help improve the site :) Like for example "When did you find out about this lifestyle?" "What do you recognize of yourself into the lifestyle?" "Favorite things?" etc :) 

Im not really a competition person so i dont really like those things :S I like upgrading things haha so more site and discord features are always fun :D

• Love 5

I love the site pretty much as is. It's got a lot of great stuff without being overly complicated. I like that. Here's the things I'd like to see though:

🍼More competitions! I really enjoyed the banner one a lot. I'd like to see that be done more often. Like every season maybe? I don't even think you'd need a prize as just having it put up there is enough of one. 

Id love to have an emoji contest too. That'd be super fun I think. Lol 

Maybe a design contest to add another site mascot would be fun. 

🍼I liked the member of the month thing, so bringing that back would be fun. 

🍼I also agree with some profile question suggestions. Even a template in one of the forums to give people a starting point would be nice. 😁

🍼Id also like a forum for meet ups. It's hard to find them when they are scattered about in every forum.... but I'd love to find more people by me. Having a set place for them would be nice and so helpful.

And maybe a forum for groups or clubs would be cool. We could start book clubs or sewing ones. I know these could go in the general discussion forum, but having a forum just for clubs would make it easy to find one. I love all the game and movie night stuff but the times never work for me. Having smaller groups on different days would be cool. 

🍼Also.... it might be fun to make some site themed merchandise. 

That way you could raise more for maintenance and prizes and we get cute Penelope shirts. Lol 

🍼I think we need more badges to earn as well. I've run out of all of them pretty much lol. Ideas:  

• best behavior(for getting no warnings for a certain required time/post amount)
  • angel award(given randomly by mods for a good deed or a extra sweet replay or supportiveness, or something positive they see you doing)
  • host/hosts(for hosting/organizing a movie or game night)
  • competitor(for competing in a contest, so you get one even if you don't win)
  • Anniversary award(for each year your an active member)
  • treasure chest(for putting up a prize for a contest)
  • blogger(for having x amount of blog posts) 
  • top poster(we need more levels....  like 2000 post and 3000 and 4000 teehee)
  • Love 4

I'm a huge, huge fan of the badges so 100% agree with Blushy! They're so cute :773_purple_heart:

I would LOVE Penelope / Squiggle merch, I would wear a Tshirt with their cute faces on ALL THE TIME but I understand that could be very tricky to organise and fund! 

I also love love love competitions :1299_squiggle_excited: Even if I couldn't always partake in them, I love seeing all the entries. 

xox

• Love 2

There seems to be alot of new members joining and posting about looking for a little or a daddy lately..i remember reading in the rules that this is not a dating site which is why there is no personals section..i was wondering if theres some way to make the rules visible before joining the site...that question also applies to something else ive noticed more of recently as well...ive seen many more underage littles and while i know this is not a "kink" site it is a community however we do post a bit of adult content in the forums which would br inappropriate for underaged members...has the site started allowing underaged users and if so are the prevented from viewing the forums that have sexual content?

30 minutes ago, Zombiecakes420 said:

There seems to be alot of new members joining and posting about looking for a little or a daddy lately..i remember reading in the rules that this is not a dating site which is why there is no personals section..i was wondering if theres some way to make the rules visible before joining the site...that question also applies to something else ive noticed more of recently as well...ive seen many more underage littles and while i know this is not a "kink" site it is a community however we do post a bit of adult content in the forums which would br inappropriate for underaged members...has the site started allowing underaged users and if so are the prevented from viewing the forums that have sexual content?

Hi Zombie

Let me answer your questions in order:

The rules are visible to anyone who visits the site so they can be sure of what they are signing up for. ddlgworld.com is not intended as a dating site.

The site is a kink community site, so we have never, and will never, allow those under the age of 18 to join the community. This is stated in red towards the top of the forum rules. Some areas of the site,including the gallery, are only accessible to members.

The numbers of underaged people trying to join our community does not seem to have increased. It remains present but relatively low. This is no small thanks to our community, whose careful gaze helps us immensely.

Hope that clears things up a bit :)

54 minutes ago, Saki said:

Hi Zombie

Let me answer your questions in order:

The rules are visible to anyone who visits the site so they can be sure of what they are signing up for. ddlgworld.com is not intended as a dating site.

The site is a kink community site, so we have never, and will never, allow those under the age of 18 to join the community. This is stated in red towards the top of the forum rules. Some areas of the site,including the gallery, are only accessible to members.

The numbers of underaged people trying to join our community does not seem to have increased. It remains present but relatively low. This is no small thanks to our community, whose careful gaze helps us immensely.

Hope that clears things up a bit :)

I just read a post this morning of an underage little looking for a Daddy..thats why i posted about it here to see if there is any way for the rules to be a pop up before you can join...they dont seem to read the rules even tho theyre clearly avalible...

I didnt mean to sound like such a taddletale but it makes me very uncofortable to see underage littles are able to join and openly post that they are underage

1 hour ago, Zombiecakes420 said:

I just read a post this morning of an underage little looking for a Daddy..thats why i posted about it here to see if there is any way for the rules to be a pop up before you can join...they dont seem to read the rules even tho theyre clearly avalible...

I didnt mean to sound like such a taddletale but it makes me very uncofortable to see underage littles are able to join and openly post that they are underage

A pop up would be possible, but due to the fact that pop-ups have been so misused by some on the web, people would just as easily click through them and ignore their content.

In the incident you mention, the fact that the posts were taken down and the user in question banned within an hour of their originally being posted indicates just how effective a community-driven approach to security can be.

I would like to take this opportunity to urge our members to report users that breach our rules, including underage users and those who are abusive, bullying or harassing. I would also like to take the opportunity of thanking the many who already do.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1