• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Guest chels

Pacis, sippy cup and little clothes

Guest chels

Littles!

Does anyone know where I can get cheap little accessories, clothes etc. for cheap?

I like pacis, sippy cups and onesies.. If anyone has any ideas of more things I could try I'm very open to suggestions too! 

I'm not so interested in diapers though personally

Thank you! :) 

Thrift stores are really good for things like this. It take work to find something good, but if you go once a week your bound to find some cute things. 

Just be sure to check over garments and things for ripped stitches and missing pieces. Some things are easy to mend but others aren't at all. 

I find a lot of cute blankets and dishes and stuffies and just general toys. 

Also, any longer tshirts can be converted into a onsie.... there are lots of you tube videos for it. 

And child sized outfits can be altered for adult use too if you put in the time. 

And amazon! You can get a lot of stuff there for pretty cheap. 

They even have a good amount of onesies too. 

Dollar stores are good for things like coloring books and stickers and tiny toys too. 

• Love 1

Guest chels
8 hours ago, BlushyBabyBee said:

Thrift stores are really good for things like this. It take work to find something good, but if you go once a week your bound to find some cute things. 

Just be sure to check over garments and things for ripped stitches and missing pieces. Some things are easy to mend but others aren't at all. 

I find a lot of cute blankets and dishes and stuffies and just general toys. 

Also, any longer tshirts can be converted into a onsie.... there are lots of you tube videos for it. 

And child sized outfits can be altered for adult use too if you put in the time. 

And amazon! You can get a lot of stuff there for pretty cheap. 

They even have a good amount of onesies too. 

Dollar stores are good for things like coloring books and stickers and tiny toys too. 

Thank you so much!! I never thought to check the thrift shop but I now have something to do tomorrow 😌

You can also check the dollar stores for sippy cups and pacis. I have gotten name brand sippy cups from Dollarama for under $5. If you can order online,  Little for big has colored onsies (purple, blue, pink and black) for $20 and pacis start around $9 or three packs for $18.

Guest chels
18 minutes ago, BabyRosie said:

You can also check the dollar stores for sippy cups and pacis. I have gotten name brand sippy cups from Dollarama for under $5. If you can order online,  Little for big has colored onsies (purple, blue, pink and black) for $20 and pacis start around $9 or three packs for $18.

Thank you! Daddy bought me pacis from ToysRus and I have a sippy cup from the dollarstore but it leaks :( The dollarstore near me kinda sucks lol I might go to the other one tomorrow though and hopefully get one :)

3 minutes ago, chels said:

Thank you! Daddy bought me pacis from ToysRus and I have a sippy cup from the dollarstore but it leaks :( The dollarstore near me kinda sucks lol I might go to the other one tomorrow though and hopefully get one :)

Off brand sippys tend to leak, I have a cute one from another dollar store. I have to make sure I don't tip it or it leaks all over. If you buy them from a store that sells them they usually range seven to ten dollars depending on the brand. I really like platex hard spout, soft spouts can leak if you accidentally sit on it.

• Love 1

The cheapest binkies I found, the only ones I have, are from comfycareproducts on eBay. They cost $7 after shipping and everything. Very nice. 

• Love 1

Try the folks over at FreePaci.com . Weird, they posted earlier here - then just got banned from this site and called me. Not clear on what they did. I actually helped them by letting them use my shipping account when they ordered their pacis. They are a good group of Littles and Mommies and Daddies in Redmond, Wa trying to do something pretty cool (I think). From looking at their site the best route is to get more than a few so you get the shipping costs down. I think at 5 pacis you are getting them at less than $4 and some change each. Either way - I personally feel its a great option. Anywho - my 2 cents.