• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
ToriOreo

Threesomes, Foursomes, and Orgies!

I really love the human body! While I know I would never date a girl, playing with one is fun especially in a group setting. I think it's lovely seeing a bunch of people enough each other or a bunch of people enjoy me! Hahaha. 

I've been in a few threesomes but nothing more. It seems a little difficult to plan an orgy or a foursome. I'm no part of a couple and I'd prefer to engage in group sex with all single people. I've had a threesome with a couple once and the girl admitted to wanting to punch me at first :4_joy: I don't blame her. I don't know if I could be a part of a threesome or an orgy with my partner. I'd probably get too jealous. 

Anyway! I'm curious to hear about your experiences and how your group sex came about! Was I awkward at all? I know I'm always nervous but once it happens it's great haha 

• Love 2

I love the idea of multiple people to play with.... but I'm not sure I'd ever do it. I'm pretty easily jealous. >..<  

Id have to have really strict roles if I ever tried a threesome or more. And I'd need a well crafted fantasy scenario I think. It makes it easier to not be as jealous when your playing pretend. 

Id love to watch others though! 

I think watching can be more fun sometimes. 💕^^ 

• Love 2

Oh @ToriOreo I'm just like you!! Bisexual but heteroromantic, so I wouldn't date a girl. This definitely relates back to a post about poly relationships, where I would also feel jealous. I think that I would also only participate in sex with multiple people if everyone were single. I certainly would like to try someday, if it fits with my relationship status! I find that being in a monogamous relationship is hard for those (like me) that are still trying to figure out their sexuality. I've never had sex with a girl, but I can't do that in a relationship. However, the relationship would be much more important to me. I don't know, I think I'm just rambling at this point haha.

• Love 1

I recently had a threesome with another couple which I originally said I'd probably never do again. But I'm glad I did! 

The first couple I had a threesome with were uncomfortable. I think it's common to have nerves no matter what, but as a couple, they had never done anything like that or talked about it too much. The guy was a friend of mine for a while who actually first presented DD/lg to me. It was also my first time meeting her and it was her first time hearing about DD/lg that night. I had been friends with him for a long time so I naturally started playing with him first because I felt more comfortable with him but she didn't like that. The girl was the one who suggested the threesome, but I don't think she put much thought into because her jealousy was very intense. It wasn't until the end that we found our groove. 

With this recent couple, their communication was obviously way better. They are poly. They've had one threesome before as a couple. They've played with other people individually. They are both very active in the BDSM community and take it seriously. We had hung out before as just friends too so I felt comfortable with the both of them. While still nervous at first, all those nerves disappeared almost immediately. He was very good at making us both comfortable and keeping us both involved. It was also nice because I could feel that she was also just as into me as he was while in the other couple situation, I felt like she was just doing it to please him but she wasn't too into me. 

SO! I take back all I've ever said about never doing it with a couple again. Just make sure you have that communication with both parties!

• Love 1

Hmm its funny that im seeing this  we are having our first threesome tonight   Yeah im nervous but my daddy planned it and i trust him so i think and well i hope it all goes well  im super excited  i have not met the guy and i think thats the best way  i think he will come n and we will talk awhile and go over my rules and then i guess we will get to it   Ive had threesomes before  with myself another woman and my husband at the time  it was nerve racking to sy the least my girlfriend and my husband at the same time  ugh i was a mess  lol  we fumbled our way through it for about 20 mn then it was very exciting  all involved had fun   We did it several more times as my ex H like to watch two girl suck him   It was kinky and dirty   Now on my Daddy now which is my only daddy  and my last btw im not so sure about another female  im knda hmm on that  id have to trust her completely not to mess with him   I would not allow any kissing thats for sure   Daddys kisses are mine all mine  so im gonna say as long as she dont kiss his mouth im a go   Id like to please him like that  he comes from a vanillia relantionship before me   So he new to daddying   But he does great  hes a wonderful caregiver takes 100% care of me   My cloths my eats and my storytimes and hes the adult 99% of the time  im a stay at home little  so all my time is his    By choice im stay at home   .. im more a middle /little depends on the day and if she wants to be lil or older   I have bunches of stuffies and cloths and everything   He makes sure of it   Hope this helps someone