• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Any other little with chronic illnesses?

I'm just curious if there are any other littles who have chronic illnesses? My health is pretty bad and I have several. No need for specifics if you don't want to share, I'm more interested in how it plays into little space and how people deal with it. My inbox is open as well. 

• Love 1

Guest LilSammy

I happen to also have a chronic illness which is with me for the rest of my life unfortunately :(, As for how it plays into little space it makes me feel a little vulnerable due to how it affects me.

Yes I is a wittle with CKD I is now in stage 4 witch dey is twying to control wid my diet. I not liks de foods ! So I have to have supplemental feeden. Dats no fun nedder.

• Love 1

yesh, me too-s! i has a serious chronic liver condition transmitted to me via my mother from birth, which lay dormant in my body til i was 30yrs old. i had a almost fatal reaction to some rheumatoid arthritis (which Dr's say i do & don't have this condition - confusing?!) medication, and was hospitalised til i got my health back, but am now forever monitored for my liver health. Cos my liver is so sensitive & will violently react to food & medicine it not likes. so i is a lil baby who can't go too overboards wid all that sweet dandy candy she loves to indulge in, & i gets tired very easily so napping is a big part of my lil life. 

Edited by Silly baby
Missing word
  • Love 1

I is de same ways wite now. My Daddy says I gotta west so can you come on tomorrow ? If so what time? By silly baby ! I so sorry you sick too. It's willy no funs at all . 

Edited by Twisted Angel
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Twisted Angel said:

I is de same ways wite now. My Daddy says I gotta west so can you come on tomorrow ? If so what time? By silly baby ! I so sorry you sick too. It's willy no funs at all . 

O my sweetie dears @Twisted Angel, i wish i could be there's for you & help. X. (cos i only knows too well how the body health rapidly declines becomes so weak when yours very sick). Thankys for your wuvely TLC, too. X. i will tries very hard tomorrows (cos I will prob have my work lunchie break then) to get on site the same time you were here today. Rest up now, my bewdifuls lil cherub. XO.

• Love 1

@Silly baby are you on here yets . My Daddy came home on hims break to check on me. He has all my stuff put away so I can't get dem. So I has to wait. I got my phone and tablet but him say I has to west or him takes dem back. I will wish der was sumpin I coud do to helps you gets bedder. When you has time I will waits to chat!

Edited by Twisted Angel
  • Love 1

On 06/04/2017 at 0:33 AM, Twisted Angel said:

@Silly baby are you on here yets . My Daddy came home on hims break to check on me. He has all my stuff put away so I can't get dem. So I has to wait. I got my phone and tablet but him say I has to west or him takes dem back. I will wish der was sumpin I coud do to helps you gets bedder. When you has time I will waits to chat!

my lovelies @Twisted Angel i did tries earlier today, but couldn't get stoopid connection wid my phone. grrrrr! i tell you i was not a happy-ies baby, cos i so-s wanted to let u know i'm here thinking of specials you. X. 

I am - Hashimoto's, Fibromyalgia, Spinal damage, spinal cyst and a ton of other junk >.<
But! At least my wheelchair is pwetty :P