• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Spoiled-lil-Kitten

Feeling too old for this site!!!

You are very much welcome here! It is true that most people you meet on here are probably in their early 20s I'd say. But don't let that stop you from interacting with people or posting new topics. I think one of the best things about being little is you can bond with any age group since we are all younger on the inside. We all have a similar interest even if that interest is split up into sub categories. All littles, middles, pets, doms, basically everyone is welcome! Unless you're not 18+ of course! 

• Love 4

I'll be 29 in July...lol although there are a lot of younger biologically aged individuals here most that are caregivers are mature far beyond their years..as many will remind you this is not a dating site but I hope you find what your looking for..

• Love 2

It's so funny because I feel too young for this site sometimes! I'm 20 and very inexperienced, I feel like a newbie and I've been in the community about a year, maybe two. 

• Love 1

Awwww thank you everything! Makes me feel good that I have people that understand! So sweet! Well I will be 30 tomorrow..... my friends are throwing a big "dirty 30" for me pretty excited just wish I had a Daddy to come out with me. Lol

Not everyone I'm 57 and I don't feel too old for the site. Nobody seems to consider me too old either. I'm sure there are plenty more older daddies too :)

• Love 4

There isn't a 'too old'! Adults of all ages are welcome here! I'm 32 :)

Happy birthday, and welcome to next bit!

• Love 2

I'll be 31 this May - so don't be feeling like you're too old! Yes, the majority of active members might be a little younger, but that doesn't mean we aren't around as well. :)

• Love 1